Skip to main content

102. Uncover the Evil



This one is gonna make me sick Lord. How do you think I feel, Ash? People are blind. The devil is right in front of them and people are blind, Ash. You have to say something. They aren't going to believe me Lord. That part is up to me Ash. Just tell them what you saw.

As I was laying in bed last night cuddling with the kids, Nash decided to start rolling around all over the place. At one point, he rolled over top of me and almost arched his head back like he was laying out on a stretcher. That's when everything changed. The room darkened and I saw people in dark cloaks and hoods. I could tell that I wasn't in my room anymore but it didn't occur to me exactly where I was. I heard screams and cries all around me. I saw children being held down and tortured. I have to catch my breath on this one because I am about to say some things that I do not want to say. I am about to tell you things that you do not want to hear. 

Children are being tortured and murdered in Satanic rituals all across the united states. It hit me like lightening all at once. This truth regarding this past Sunday while they were holding their Satanic NWO marches in cities all over the place. They were sacrificing children in masses on that night in cities all across the nation. I saw it in the spirit like I was right there and I don't know what to do with this information. I don't know what to do to stop it. I don't know why I see things like this. All I know is that I have a mouth and I will use it when the Lord tells me to speak. 

Some they torture and hold captive to torture again. Some they flat out sacrifice. I saw IV tubes catching blood. I saw them laughing as these children cried out for their parents. I saw them tearing out their fingernails and toenails, I saw them slowly cutting them and peeling their skin off. I saw them drinking blood and laughing. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't move. All I could do was see, and smell, and hear. 

I don't know how to make it stop. What I do know is that the Lord cemented it in my heart that the sex trafficking we should be going after is just the tip of the iceberg. The demonic agenda that the devil has laid out is disgusting and needs to be stopped. 

Those few minutes felt like hours. I cried, I held Nash, I kissed Leah's head and I tried to sleep. I couldn't get these pictures out of my head. Then a word popped into my head. Adrenocrome. I had to google it. I wish I hadn't. I don't know what to do with this. I just know I have a mouth. They are torturing children to produce adrenaline in their blood to drink it. Then they are sacrificing them.  Over a thousand on Sunday, I know what I saw. Lord help us.  

We need to pray. I don't know what else to do.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

240. Back together again

  You know, it's hard when you're growing and walking things out in this life. We look at the world and we point out what's wrong, or what needs changed but we don't realize that the change within us is the most important change needed of all.  The Lord took me to a hallway today. The rooms were all white. In the first room I saw myself about 5 years old. I had crayons and paint and I was dancing to music, painting and coloring these beautiful pictures on the walls. I was praising the Lord and singing as loud as I could. In the second room I was a teenager. I was sitting at a desk. I had colored pencils lined up distinctly in a row, sorted by color. I was coloring on a piece of white paper making a neat picture of a hillside. On top of the hill sat a small white church with a view of the sunset. I had head phones on, jamming out the inside while my composure was quiet and still. In the third room I was in my 20's. I was seated at a dining table. I had a canvas and p...

259. The milestones and the mundane

I caught some milestones on my odometer yesterday. I’ve always liked numbers and when they align just right it gives me a little hint of joy. As I was driving the Lord spoke to me about the milestones and the mundane. In the life of Jesus we often think of the milestones. The water to wine, the loaves and the fishes, Lazarus called out of the tomb, walking on water, the sermon on the mount, to name a few. From His birth to His crucifixion there were undeniable times where Jesus made a mark with the work of His hands, the path He walked and the words He spoke. But what about the random Tuesday when he was 15, the time working as a carpenter in the heat of the sun, or the times he shared a simple meal with His family?  There were milestones and there were mundane days and moments that led up to them.  The mundane leads to the milestone.  I was led to Isaiah 41 and in that chapter verse 15 stood out to me. It says “I make of you a threshing sledge, you shall thresh the mount...

256. Pray. Fast. Obey.

In prayer this morning I was reminded of the last year and how far I’ve come. How following Jesus Christ, no matter what the outcome, can produce a life you’ve never imagined.  When you stop falling for fear based compromises and truly walk out in faith to what you’re called to do, you’ll experience things beyond your comprehension. You’ll find your true identity when you lose your life in Christ.  I was reminded how messy and treacherous it can appear when the Lord tears through the lives of those called and chosen to Him, to rend you away from the grip of the sin of this lukewarm world; and pulls you in closer than you’ve ever been before. Snatching you from the grave.  A love that pierces every cell of your physical body. A love that transcends time, spirit and matter. An incomprehensible consummation of your entirety.  The jealous love of Jesus Christ our savior, the Lord of our lives. The love made available to each and every one of us through His death and resu...