Skip to main content

218. The standing will FALL, The seated will STAND

 

I was tossing and turning all night last night. In my restlessness, I welcomed an opportunity to pray, and to listen. I started to dose off and I was quickened awake with the phrase "the standing will fall the seated will stand".  The Lord was reminding me to look behind the natural. We have to see in the spirit, we have to know the Lord, we have to know what His plans are. We have to know the bible. If we don't we will perish. I don't say that to be cliché or drum up a fleshy response. I say that in a way to warn you. Things are changing. 

Naturally, the standing will fall. Those elevated to heights financially through wicked schemes will be brought to light, they will fall. We will begin to see the collapse of large name brands, churches and congregations. They will implode led by the flesh. Those who they have pushed, manipulated and financially bound to the enemy, those who have been forced to be seated and remain silent due to fear of man or fear of financial bondage will stand. 

Death is coming. A lot of it.  And the Lord will use it.

Strange deaths, natural disaster deaths, animal attack deaths, freak of nature deaths, suicides, random deaths in accidents on roads, trains, busses, rises in murders, cereal attacks, malls, shopping centers, sicknesses etc.  

Deaths to the point where you will wonder who's next because it could be anyone at any time. 

I heard the Lord say what the enemy wants to use for evil will be used for gain. 

He will gain souls that are afraid to perish. 

He will move on the hearts of those who are now more afraid of death than of poverty. 

Spiritually, the seated will STAND. Those who have the Spirit of the Lord will rise up. Those who have humbled themselves, been seated and fed under spiritual mothers and fathers are being released. Mothers and Father's it's time to stand with your children, along side of them, no longer hovering over them but united to take more ground than ever before. 

THE FEAR OF BEING APART FROM THE LORD FOR ETERNITY WILL EAT THE ENEMYS FEAR OF DEATH LIKE  AARONS STAFF ATE THE STAFF OF THE SORCERER

Repentant hearts will be saved!

Do not look in the natural, but look in the Spiritual, for the Lord our God is with us, even in the storms. 

Romans 14:8 - For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

Matthew 10:28 - And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Proverbs 1:7 - The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 8:13 - The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Proverbs 14:26 - In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.

Psalms 25:14 - The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

Proverbs 3:7 - Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

Psalms 86:11 - Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

Luke 1:50 - And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.

Psalms 34:9 - O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

240. Back together again

  You know, it's hard when you're growing and walking things out in this life. We look at the world and we point out what's wrong, or what needs changed but we don't realize that the change within us is the most important change needed of all.  The Lord took me to a hallway today. The rooms were all white. In the first room I saw myself about 5 years old. I had crayons and paint and I was dancing to music, painting and coloring these beautiful pictures on the walls. I was praising the Lord and singing as loud as I could. In the second room I was a teenager. I was sitting at a desk. I had colored pencils lined up distinctly in a row, sorted by color. I was coloring on a piece of white paper making a neat picture of a hillside. On top of the hill sat a small white church with a view of the sunset. I had head phones on, jamming out the inside while my composure was quiet and still. In the third room I was in my 20's. I was seated at a dining table. I had a canvas and p...

259. The milestones and the mundane

I caught some milestones on my odometer yesterday. I’ve always liked numbers and when they align just right it gives me a little hint of joy. As I was driving the Lord spoke to me about the milestones and the mundane. In the life of Jesus we often think of the milestones. The water to wine, the loaves and the fishes, Lazarus called out of the tomb, walking on water, the sermon on the mount, to name a few. From His birth to His crucifixion there were undeniable times where Jesus made a mark with the work of His hands, the path He walked and the words He spoke. But what about the random Tuesday when he was 15, the time working as a carpenter in the heat of the sun, or the times he shared a simple meal with His family?  There were milestones and there were mundane days and moments that led up to them.  The mundane leads to the milestone.  I was led to Isaiah 41 and in that chapter verse 15 stood out to me. It says “I make of you a threshing sledge, you shall thresh the mount...

256. Pray. Fast. Obey.

In prayer this morning I was reminded of the last year and how far I’ve come. How following Jesus Christ, no matter what the outcome, can produce a life you’ve never imagined.  When you stop falling for fear based compromises and truly walk out in faith to what you’re called to do, you’ll experience things beyond your comprehension. You’ll find your true identity when you lose your life in Christ.  I was reminded how messy and treacherous it can appear when the Lord tears through the lives of those called and chosen to Him, to rend you away from the grip of the sin of this lukewarm world; and pulls you in closer than you’ve ever been before. Snatching you from the grave.  A love that pierces every cell of your physical body. A love that transcends time, spirit and matter. An incomprehensible consummation of your entirety.  The jealous love of Jesus Christ our savior, the Lord of our lives. The love made available to each and every one of us through His death and resu...