Skip to main content

152. Radical Obedience. “Touch her tongue, Ash”

 πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ”₯❤️✝️πŸͺπŸ€ͺ 🀲🏻πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ›‘⚔️

Another amazing night of deliverance and healing. The Lord showed up powerfully. I had been struggling today with feeling like I missed an opportunity to pray for someone when I stopped at Walmart this afternoon. I was really convicted that I didn’t step out. As I was praying in repentance I decided it would be a good idea to pray “Lord, the next thing you say to do, I will do without reservation” Little did I know what I was getting into. πŸ€£πŸ™ŒπŸ»


After we finished the deliverance, I felt a stirring in my spirit that there was going to be a powerful breakthrough. I didn’t know what but I knew something big was about to happen. The beautiful young lady we were praying for had mentioned that she had covid back in January and hadn’t been able to taste or smell much since. There it was, that whisper of the Lord reminding me of exactly what I prayed earlier. “Touch her tongue, Ash” the Lord said. Immediately calling me out of my comfort zone and straight into walking out that prayer I prayed hours earlier. I thought to myself, Lord, come on. I can’t lay hands on her tongue 🀣 She’s going to think I’m crazy!!! 


Choking on my own prayer from earlier, I said, this is going to sound nuts but can I touch your tongue and pray? She said sure. (Not like she could taste my finger anyway) 🀦🏻‍♀️ so I washed my hands and came over to pray for her. I placed my hands on her nose and sinuses and began to pray for healing. Then I said “stick your tongue out just a little bit”. So I placed the tip of my finger on her tongue in radical obedience to the Lord, said a speedy prayer for healing and then gave her a cookie. Bam πŸ’₯ The Lord healed her sense of smell and taste. It had been gone since January!!! Amen Jesus. Not only did we experience a wonderful move of the spirit for deliverance and freedom, she got her taste and smell back!!! There was so much joy that filled my home. From the roof to the floor, joy, laughter, shock, awe, and a healing straight from the Lord!!! She was smelling all the things πŸ€£πŸ™ŒπŸ»Her taste was back!! Amen Jesus!  Be careful what you pray for. You might have to walk it out!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

240. Back together again

  You know, it's hard when you're growing and walking things out in this life. We look at the world and we point out what's wrong, or what needs changed but we don't realize that the change within us is the most important change needed of all.  The Lord took me to a hallway today. The rooms were all white. In the first room I saw myself about 5 years old. I had crayons and paint and I was dancing to music, painting and coloring these beautiful pictures on the walls. I was praising the Lord and singing as loud as I could. In the second room I was a teenager. I was sitting at a desk. I had colored pencils lined up distinctly in a row, sorted by color. I was coloring on a piece of white paper making a neat picture of a hillside. On top of the hill sat a small white church with a view of the sunset. I had head phones on, jamming out the inside while my composure was quiet and still. In the third room I was in my 20's. I was seated at a dining table. I had a canvas and p...

259. The milestones and the mundane

I caught some milestones on my odometer yesterday. I’ve always liked numbers and when they align just right it gives me a little hint of joy. As I was driving the Lord spoke to me about the milestones and the mundane. In the life of Jesus we often think of the milestones. The water to wine, the loaves and the fishes, Lazarus called out of the tomb, walking on water, the sermon on the mount, to name a few. From His birth to His crucifixion there were undeniable times where Jesus made a mark with the work of His hands, the path He walked and the words He spoke. But what about the random Tuesday when he was 15, the time working as a carpenter in the heat of the sun, or the times he shared a simple meal with His family?  There were milestones and there were mundane days and moments that led up to them.  The mundane leads to the milestone.  I was led to Isaiah 41 and in that chapter verse 15 stood out to me. It says “I make of you a threshing sledge, you shall thresh the mount...

256. Pray. Fast. Obey.

In prayer this morning I was reminded of the last year and how far I’ve come. How following Jesus Christ, no matter what the outcome, can produce a life you’ve never imagined.  When you stop falling for fear based compromises and truly walk out in faith to what you’re called to do, you’ll experience things beyond your comprehension. You’ll find your true identity when you lose your life in Christ.  I was reminded how messy and treacherous it can appear when the Lord tears through the lives of those called and chosen to Him, to rend you away from the grip of the sin of this lukewarm world; and pulls you in closer than you’ve ever been before. Snatching you from the grave.  A love that pierces every cell of your physical body. A love that transcends time, spirit and matter. An incomprehensible consummation of your entirety.  The jealous love of Jesus Christ our savior, the Lord of our lives. The love made available to each and every one of us through His death and resu...