Skip to main content

104. Guess Who's Back!



Jesus Christ Real Name No Gimmicks

Two anointed girls go round the old tomb
Round the old tomb, round the old tomb
Two anointed girls go round the old tomb
Round the old tomb, round the old tomb
Guess who's back, back again
Jesus' back, tell your friends
Guess who's back, guess who's back?
Guess who's back, guess who's back?
Guess who's back, guess who's back?
Guess who's back? He's comin!

This world's a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see Jesus no more
They want their way, He's chopped liver
Well if you want sinnin, then this is what it'll give ya
A little bit of rage mixed with your hard liquor
Some vodka that will jump start your demons quicker
Take a shoot up that will land you at the hospital
But the Lord'll say you're not cooperating
When you're rocking your own way while He's ruminating"Hey"
You waited this long so stop debating
'Cause He's back, He's on the search and elevating
I know that you got a job Ms. Ashley
But your Lord and Savior's heart focus is liberating
So the F-C-C won't let Him be or let Him be Him so let us see
They tried to shut Him down through history
But it feels so empty without Jesus
So come and get hip, put that word on your lips
Keep that Word on your lips and worship gets lit
And get ready 'cause this stuff is about to get heavy
I just cast out all my demons, "Love your, Freedom!"
Now this looks like a job for Him
So everybody just follow Jesus
'Cause we need a lot less controversy
'Cause it feels so empty without Him
I said, this looks like a job for Him
So everybody just follow Jesus
'Cause we need a lot less controversy
'Cause it feels so empty without Him
Little rioter kids feeling rebellious
Embarrassed, their parents still listen to Jesus
They start feeling like prisoners helpless
'Til Jesus comes along on a mission and yells "KIDS!"
A visionary, vision is scary,
Could start a revolution, freein' the air waves, a disciple
So let me just revel and bask
In the fact that I got everyone watchin that cross
And it's a disaster such a catastrophe
For you to care so much about me when it’s freedom you need
Well He's back, Hallelujah hallelujah lujah
Fix your bent antenna, tune it in and then I'm gonna enter in endin' up
Under your skin like a splinter
The gumption to draw you back in for conviction
I'm interesting, the best thing since wrestling
Infesting in all of your ears and nesting
"Testing attention please"
Feel the tension soon as someone mentions Jesus
Here's my ten cents, my two cents is free
A disciple, who sent, yep sent for Jesus?
Now this looks like a job for Him
So everybody just follow Jesus
'Cause we need a lot less controversy
'Cause it feels so empty without Jesus
I said, this looks like a job for Him
So everybody just follow Jesus
'Cause we need a lot less controversy
'Cause it feels so empty without Jesus
A-tiskit a-taskit,
I go tit for tat with anybody who's talking this demonic nonsense
Those Demons attacking, can get their butts kicked
Worse than Goliath when David went cutting his head off 
And Devil, you can get stomped by Any
One knowing their own power in Him, Holy
You don't own me, you're times up, let it go its over
Nobody listens to the Devil
Now lets go, just give me the signal
I'll be there with a whole list full of good scripture 
I've found hope, Delivered with a new Spirit
Ever since Jesus turned himself into my savior
But sometimes this still just seems
Everybody only wants to discuss me
So this must mean I'm disgusting
But that WAS me I'm new come see
Jesus is the first king of controversy
He is the best thing we hope we will see
To go to the cross so selflessly 
And use it to set His children FREE
Hey, there's a concept that works but
Twenty million other religions emerge
But no matter how many fish in the sea
Boats would be so empty without Jesus
Now this looks like a job for Him
So everybody just follow Jesus
'Cause we need a lot less controversy
'Cause it feels so empty without Jesus
I said, this looks like a job for Him
So everybody just follow Jesus
'Cause we need a lot less controversy
'Cause it feels so empty without Jesus
Kids!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

240. Back together again

  You know, it's hard when you're growing and walking things out in this life. We look at the world and we point out what's wrong, or what needs changed but we don't realize that the change within us is the most important change needed of all.  The Lord took me to a hallway today. The rooms were all white. In the first room I saw myself about 5 years old. I had crayons and paint and I was dancing to music, painting and coloring these beautiful pictures on the walls. I was praising the Lord and singing as loud as I could. In the second room I was a teenager. I was sitting at a desk. I had colored pencils lined up distinctly in a row, sorted by color. I was coloring on a piece of white paper making a neat picture of a hillside. On top of the hill sat a small white church with a view of the sunset. I had head phones on, jamming out the inside while my composure was quiet and still. In the third room I was in my 20's. I was seated at a dining table. I had a canvas and p...

259. The milestones and the mundane

I caught some milestones on my odometer yesterday. I’ve always liked numbers and when they align just right it gives me a little hint of joy. As I was driving the Lord spoke to me about the milestones and the mundane. In the life of Jesus we often think of the milestones. The water to wine, the loaves and the fishes, Lazarus called out of the tomb, walking on water, the sermon on the mount, to name a few. From His birth to His crucifixion there were undeniable times where Jesus made a mark with the work of His hands, the path He walked and the words He spoke. But what about the random Tuesday when he was 15, the time working as a carpenter in the heat of the sun, or the times he shared a simple meal with His family?  There were milestones and there were mundane days and moments that led up to them.  The mundane leads to the milestone.  I was led to Isaiah 41 and in that chapter verse 15 stood out to me. It says “I make of you a threshing sledge, you shall thresh the mount...

256. Pray. Fast. Obey.

In prayer this morning I was reminded of the last year and how far I’ve come. How following Jesus Christ, no matter what the outcome, can produce a life you’ve never imagined.  When you stop falling for fear based compromises and truly walk out in faith to what you’re called to do, you’ll experience things beyond your comprehension. You’ll find your true identity when you lose your life in Christ.  I was reminded how messy and treacherous it can appear when the Lord tears through the lives of those called and chosen to Him, to rend you away from the grip of the sin of this lukewarm world; and pulls you in closer than you’ve ever been before. Snatching you from the grave.  A love that pierces every cell of your physical body. A love that transcends time, spirit and matter. An incomprehensible consummation of your entirety.  The jealous love of Jesus Christ our savior, the Lord of our lives. The love made available to each and every one of us through His death and resu...